Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ken Proj mgr Ken Proj mgr is offline

Default formula stopped working....

Bob,

You Da Man!!!!!!!! I don't know who turned this option off on my pc but as
soon as I turn it on again, ba da bing. My houses will finish on time....

Thank you.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Do you have the Analysis Toolpak installed (ToolsAddins)?

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Ken Proj mgr" wrote in message
All of my formula's stopped calculating. I usually enter a date and the
sheet will formulate additional dates. Now a "#name?" shows up. I tried
the
"Tools" "Options" "Calculation" "Automatic" route and that didn't help.
The
wierd thing is it works on another computer, but not mine. Please help
save
my sanity.

Ken