Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sean Timmons Sean Timmons is offline

Default formula stopped working....

I'm using Excel 2000, and don't see that function available. May be available
in other versions. An alternate is:

Column A Column B
1 1/1/06 =A1+1

will shows 1/2/06 in B1.

It's posible the function you were using was either created via VB, and no
longer available, or available on a newer version of Excel...

"Ken Proj mgr" wrote:

Sean,
The formula is =workday(row column , row Coulmn) The first row column is
ually a date and the second is a number to add to it to bring forth a new
date.

Ken

"Sean Timmons" wrote:

Could you post one of the formulas?

"Ken Proj mgr" wrote:

All of my formula's stopped calculating. I usually enter a date and the
sheet will formulate additional dates. Now a "#name?" shows up. I tried the
"Tools" "Options" "Calculation" "Automatic" route and that didn't help. The
wierd thing is it works on another computer, but not mine. Please help save
my sanity.

Ken