Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Hotsoss13 Hotsoss13 is offline

Default Trying to Learn Functions

I am very new to Microsoft Excel and need help. I am looking to learn some
advanced functions. What functions would you use to complete this problem:

Please HELP

Assume that your research has established that for small companies (100
employees or less) that this rate is 20%; for companies with 101 to 500
employees the rate is 22%; and for companies with over 500 employees the rate
is 24%.

Assume that your research has established the cost of impaired job
performance is higher for companies with more employees. For companies with
100 employees or less the cost rate is 20%; for companies with 101 to 500
employees the cost rate is 30%; and for companies with over 500 employees the
cost rate is 35%.

The EAP provider has a documented record of reducing the cost of impaired
job performance by 60%.

The EAP provider sets the cost per employee based on total employees in the
company, not the number of employees using the program. For companies with
100 employees or less the cost is $14 per employee; for companies with 101 to
500 employees the cost is $12 per employee; and for companies with over 500
employees the cost is $10 per employee.