Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ctaylor ctaylor is offline

Default I cannot review my named sheet tabs on my spreadsheet

Yes. I had a co-worker look at it and she clicked on the maximize screen and
drug the file and the tabs reappeared. Thanks for your respomse

"Conan Kelly" wrote:

Just to verify, the Sheet Tabs check box in ToolsOptionsViewWindow
Options section is checked?

"ctaylor" wrote in message
I have an excel spreadsheet w/named sheet tabs. I am not able to view them.
have done something to the spreadsheet. There is nothing to unhide and i
have
checked the TOOLS, OPTIONS, VIEW and the appropriate boxes are checked.