Andrew

Default Linking to a Password Protected Document in Excel 2000

I have a document that is password protected. I also have a file that
references the protected files for many of the its formulas. Each time I open
the file and update the links I am prompted multiple times (once for each
cell reference to the protected file) for the password. Is there any setting
so that a user is only prompted once for the password to a reference file
that is protected?

I know that one option is just to copy the tabs from my referencing file
into the protected file, but it would be nice to keep the documents separate.

Thanks,
Andrew