Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Susan Susan is offline

Default VLOOKUP

I tried this. All I got was the formula in the cell. Please allow me to
give you more information. Sheet 1 is called "Census 12-28-2006". Common
info is in column A on both files. Sheet 2 is called "Learning Care
Enrollment Report 12.27.2006. The information that I need is in column G.
Both sheets have headers. I didn't mention that sheet 2 may have more than
one row with the same employee. Do I add a column on sheet 1? What cell do
I put the formula? Thank you for your help.

"Susan Fernandez" wrote:

I have two speadsheets with a common Employee ID. Both sheets have
information that I would like to combine. Sheet 1 has the list of employees
that I need. Sheet 2 has information that I need to combine with sheet one.
How do I bring them together?