Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Havenstar Havenstar is offline

Default Deleting Columns - Formula Results turn to #REF!

Well it does, but not what I am looking for I have multiple formulas and
wanted to know if there were an easier solution. See my previous post to
Sean, we must have been sending at the same time.

Thanks
Sandi

"Michael" wrote:

Sandi, did Sean's suggestion work?
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

"Havenstar" wrote:

Sure can Michael - it looks like this: =SUM(MANPOWER!#REF!)

Thanks
Sandi

"Michael" wrote:

Sandi, could you post back what the formula looks like when the #REF! is
included?
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

"Havenstar" wrote:

Hi Michael,

I tried that and I got #NAME?, which gave me a formula of
=SUM(MANPOWER!MANPOWER). Any other ideas?

Thanks
Sandi

"Michael" wrote:

Hi Havenstar. Try using Edit-Replace and replace #REF with MANPOWER. I use
this method to update a P & L report based on a download from QuickBooks
every month and it works great. HTH
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

"Havenstar" wrote:

I am trying to pull information from a schedule and am running into a
problem. The person updating the schedule deletes the previous week and my
formula result changes to #REF!. Is there an easy way to fix this.

I had fixed this using a Macro but he added rows and my Macro got messed up.

The formula I am using is =SUM(MANPOWER!F49:I49).
Thank you,
Havenstar