Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sean Timmons Sean Timmons is offline

Default Deleting Columns - Formula Results turn to #REF!

Which means you'd do a replace of #REF! with F49:I49

Not sure what exactly is messign up the formula in the first place though.

"Havenstar" wrote:

Sure can Michael - it looks like this: =SUM(MANPOWER!#REF!)

Thanks
Sandi

"Michael" wrote:

Sandi, could you post back what the formula looks like when the #REF! is
included?
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

"Havenstar" wrote:

Hi Michael,

I tried that and I got #NAME?, which gave me a formula of
=SUM(MANPOWER!MANPOWER). Any other ideas?

Thanks
Sandi

"Michael" wrote:

Hi Havenstar. Try using Edit-Replace and replace #REF with MANPOWER. I use
this method to update a P & L report based on a download from QuickBooks
every month and it works great. HTH
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

"Havenstar" wrote:

I am trying to pull information from a schedule and am running into a
problem. The person updating the schedule deletes the previous week and my
formula result changes to #REF!. Is there an easy way to fix this.

I had fixed this using a Macro but he added rows and my Macro got messed up.

The formula I am using is =SUM(MANPOWER!F49:I49).
Thank you,
Havenstar