Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sean Timmons Sean Timmons is offline

Default Inserting text into numerous cells for many different files

Are all of the sheets on the same workbook, or are these 255 different
workbooks?

"Joshua" wrote:

This may or may not fall into the Macro category. It is the only thing I am
aware of that can repeat the same job, but not sure if this qualfies.

I need to insert the same text into multiple cells for about 250 different
Excel spreadsheets. Each sheet is set up the same (columns and rows), but
vary in the number of cells that need the text (sometimes 2, sometimes 15).
All cells fall under the same 2 columns though.

Is there a way to creat a macro for this task? I've done a few macros
before, but nothing like this.

Is there some other tool I should be looking into?