Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave O. Dave O. is offline

Default Ahead or behind the average

I posted earlier regarding tracking progress and coloring and after icing the
vein in my forehead I will try and explain it another way.

In G26 i have days worked, in H26 i have applications taken. The average is
2.5 applications taken per day. In I26 i would like to post whether they are
ahead or behind the average an by how many.

Example...2 days worked, 3 applications taken, the rep is 2 behind the
average of 5. I would like the answer (2) to appear in I26 in red because he
is behind. If he was ahead of the average of 5, let say he had 6
applications in I would like the answer (1) to appear in green.