Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dean C Dean C is offline

Default Getting external data from multiple excel workbooks

Hi everyone,

I would like to use Get external data in the Data tab to query data from
mulitple workbooks. By doing so, i supposed, there is no need to open the
workbooks and still get the data that i would like to have. The data from
these workbooks appears in the same format but it is not in a template/table
form.

However, I can only manage to query from a single file. How do I query and
collate all the data from mulitple excel files into a single worksheet?

Thanks in advance!