Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Batchelder Bob Batchelder is offline

Default How to Copy header/footers in Excel 2003

Way to go, that did it! Thanks!

Bob

"Nick Hodge" wrote:

Bob

Group the sheets

Hold either Ctrl (Non-contiguous) or shift (Contiguous) keys down while
clicking a sheet tab (You will see [Group] in the application title bar. Now
most things you do to one selected sheet will be done to the Group. To
un-select, click on a non-selected tab or right click a selected one and
select 'ungroup sheets'

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Bob Batchelder" <Bob wrote in message
How do I copy header text/formatting from one sheet to all others in an
Excel
2003 workbook? I know there are products (VB Utilities) that I can buy,
but
I cannot instal something I buy and bruing from home at work.