Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Smilingout_loud Smilingout_loud is offline

Default summarize data from multiple worksheets

you could use a Pivot Table with mutiple consolidation ranges (i.e. your 33
tabs)

Or the very manual approach you could put (copy/paste) all 33 periods data
into one tab having the columns labeled and sort the data by employee, then
use 'Data -Subtotals' to provide totals by each change in employee
identifier, using the Sum function - good luck

"cdshon" wrote:

I have a workbook with 33 sheets representing 33 pay periods. I have a list
of 3900 employees who were paid during the year. How can I summarize the
data by employee to get a total for the year? Not every employee was paid
every pay date.