Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FARAZ QURESHI FARAZ QURESHI is offline

Default ALLOWING ONLY DATA INSERTION IN LOCKED CELLS

Mr. Kevin,

I'm thankful for all your help but unfortunately macros are disabled due to
MS-Excel's Security set to high by default.
Can you suggest a macro in reverse, in other words, not allowing anyone to
insert a data unless macros are enabled? or
A way to allow one to insert data in locked cells?
Thanx again.

"Kevin Lehrbass" wrote:

Here is a link containing a macro which disables copy paste.
I have also sent an email to your hotmail account as requested.
http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=373

Kevin Lehrbass

www.spreadsheetsolutions4u.com

"FARAZ QURESHI" wrote:

I WORK AT A HEAD OFFICE.
IS THERE ANY WAY BY WHICH I CAN LOCK MY CELLS BUT ALLOW THE BRANCH MANAGERS
FOR DATA FEEDING ONLY BY KEYBOARD AND NOT BY PASTING SO AS TO SECURE MY
COMPLETE FORMAT.
PLEASE MAIL SUGGESTION AT: