Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Marc Marc is offline

Default summarize data from multiple worksheets

Sumproduct can only contain up to 30 array references...

"Bernard Liengme" wrote in message
That depends on how the data is set out on each sheet. But I would begin
this way:
1) On summary sheet in column A, enter names of all employees
2) Use a SUMPRODUCT formula to sum all the 33 sheets for each employer
Gives us more details and we can be more specific
happy new year
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"cdshon" wrote in message
I have a workbook with 33 sheets representing 33 pay periods. I have a
list
of 3900 employees who were paid during the year. How can I summarize

the
data by employee to get a total for the year? Not every employee was

paid
every pay date.