Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jason Jason is offline

Default How do I set default settings for downloaded reports?

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I download reports from our
system often, & came up with a solution to format them. I created a
spreadsheet where sheet1 is where I paste/export all of the raw data, & then
use sheet2 to format the data. As an example, the formula for column a in
sheet 2 would be "=Sheet1!A:A". You can then save the spreadsheet,
paste/export into sheet1, & let sheet2 do the formatting.

"Tonia J." wrote:

I use a lot of reporting systems and usually export them to excel in order to
give to other users. I am trying to set the default for these reports rather
than changing everything everytime I export.