Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Larry Cooke Larry Cooke is offline

Default Right click on column and Delete is greyed out?

No, not working on shared workbooks at the time.

The plot thickens though, I remembered last night that I had installed some
security files (ADO stuff for Visual Office Studio I think...) Anyhow, the
IT guy at our office created a worksheet that required this add-on from
Visual Studio. He mentioned to me that he's having the exact same problem
too so I think I may have found the source of the problem, just not sure what
we need to do to correct though...

Thanks,

Larry

"stebro" wrote:

Remote chance here since you said this happens to new sorkbooks too, but are
you working with a shared workbook that someone else is editing? I often see
"normal" options disabled when working with shared workbooks...

Good luck...
stebro