Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default XL 2007 - Multiple windows for spreadsheets (SDI)

Click the Office button, then the 'Excel Options' button., select Advanced
from the left pane, then in the Display section, check the Show all windows
in the Taskbar.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"MF" wrote in message
In Excel 2007, how can we view separate spreadsheets in separate windows?
This has *got* to be simple, but darn if I can find a setting for it...

A nice example of what we can to do is to tile multiple spreadsheets or
view
two side-by-side (NOT using "View Side By Side" in the View ribbon)...

Thanks in advance for any tips!

-=- mf