Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
glennnnm glennnnm is offline

Default Spanish Characters

"glennnnm" wrote:

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Try ALT + 0192 through 0255(on the numpad) to get accented letters.

Open the Charmap to see which ones you want.

ALT + 0242 or 0243 will get you an accented o.

I can never remember which is grave and acute<g

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 16:30:01 -0800, glennnnm
wrote:

"glennnnm" wrote: What I am really looking for is to be able to bring up a
letter with the Spanish accent over it. In MS Word I can get the letter o
with the accent grave by clicking CTRL + letter o. But this does not work in
MS Excel. Is there a way to. do this in Excel?

YES, That is what I needed. thanks so much for the help. Maybe I can return the favor sometime -- but got lots to learn first. --Glennnnm