Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ken Hudson Ken Hudson is offline

Default Right click on column and Delete is greyed out?

Hi Larry,
One possibiity, although it seems remote:

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...143bcd606eff5c

--
Ken Hudson

"Larry Cooke" wrote:

Okay, I'm not entirely new to Excel, normally I can right click on a column
(with or without text) and then choose delete to delete it. Since having
upgraded to 2003 professional, this option appears to be hit or miss. Most
times it's greyed out, sometimes it's not.

If I open Excel (new workbook) and type anything in a given column, most of
the time I don't have the ability to delete the column. Point is, these are
not linked or special spreadsheets I'm working with. I am running with the
latest updates as well...

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Larry