Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.setup
tishoo tishoo is offline

Default URL forwarding in Excel?

Hello - might I ask for the assembled wisdom of the group.

I have an Excel spreadsheet that automaticaly opens
www.mywebspace.com/data.csv in Excel when I open the spreadsheet. I want to
send this spreadsheet out to others, and then from time to time change the
destination away from www.myspace.com simply by altering the file on my
server to forward to data.csv at another location and open that fiile
instead. I won't be able to change the spreadsheet itself once it's been
distributed.

In other words I want to do a URL redirect using Excel.

How do I alter my spreadsheet to make this possible?

If anyone know the answer I'd be most grateful. I'm using Office 2003

Best