MikeDb

Default Is there any specific setting for MS excel to download CSV in fin.

I am experiencing the same problem.
I have traced it to text between <.
It seems that Excel is trying to interpret this as HTML tags and failing
miserably (I don't know why it tries this interpretation on what should be a
text file).
I can open my files by replacing every < by {.

However, if a way is known to prevent this HTML parsing, then I would
gratefully receive that knowledge.

"shre" wrote:

I have set my local setting of my PC to finnish and trying to download CSV
file.
But the data is displayed in a single cell instead of splitting across
various cells.
Is there any specific setting that should be set in EXCEL to display CSV
files in the correct format?