Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
John C John C is offline

Default .FontSize conditionally

This appears to solve my problem but I can't test it until I get permission
from corporate to download the add-in (ahahaha). It will solve my problem as
long as the following condition is true:

If I download the Add-in, and use it to conditionally format the font size,
it has to embed vbscript so that any excel computer can process the results
without having to download the add-in. It is not feasible for me to put the
add-in on all of the computers that need this report.

I don't see how else an add-in could work though, so assuming that this is
indeed the case then you guys solved my problem. I will post any further
questions that may stem from this, and thank you for the help.

"John Bundy" wrote:

This site has been recommended several times:

http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.....Download.html

Talks about you issue in the first section. Let me know how it works if you
use it.
--
-John Northwest11
is helpful.

"John C" wrote:

I have cells that are conditionally formatted as follows:
=$D6=VLOOKUP($B6,irr_goals,2)
Bold, Underline

I want these cells to increase the fontsize to 10 under the same conditions.
Does anybody know why Microsoft has the Font option Greeked out??

Even more important, can somebody tell me how to make this work...I know
there is a .fontsize parameter in code so it stands to reason that this can
be done, but I don't know VBScript.

Please Help