Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Rosenfeld Ron Rosenfeld is offline

Default Workday function linked in an argument of If formula.

On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 08:06:01 -0800, dribler2
wrote:

Thanks Ron,

"What do you want for results:"

A work around ! Maybe a revised formula.

Simply a result that must fall on the succeeding WORKDAY, as I understood
from the function's suggested usage vs. intended result.

I need that you precisely answer the question I posed, and then it may be
possible to provide you with a formula. Perhaps by adding a third column, my
question will be more clear:

Day of week Days to Add WeekDay of the Result
Sat 0 ???
Sat 2 ???
Mon 0 ???
Mon 2 ???
Fri 0 ???
Fri 2 ???

If you could return the above, with the ??? replaced by the day of the week you
wish the formula to return, I might understand what you are trying to
accomplish.

Now, please clarify to me if I am still confused based on my previous excerpt.

See my response to your previous excerpt.

Is there any link page u can suggest where I can find some explanation or
add-ins ?

support.microsoft.com and ask your questions of the knowledge base.

--ron