Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RichardSchollar RichardSchollar is offline

Default convert time into decimal with max function

Hi Shariq

As per the other post, wrap it in an INT function:

=INT(MAX(1,(E7-B7+(E7<B7))*24))

Best regards

Richard

Shariq wrote:
Hi there!
=MAX(1,(E7-B7+(E7<B7))*24), this is the function I'm using to draw time
difference with a mininmum of 1 hour, (if the time spent is less then an
hour) it produces min of 1, but my problem is it is in this shape
(1,041666667)formatted to general, or number and now I need to multiply this
into amount and it dosen't mustiply 2 X 1 but 2 X 1,04 so what shall I do to
solve this problem