Tushar Mehta

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your comments. I guess this is yet another 'limit' on how
well XL's charting module handles different user requirements. {g}

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...

Tushar,

This indeed is very strange. I played around with the sample file, and
observed many quirky things. Enough to drive you nuts.

My guess is that what's behind the strange behavior are the points that
are actually far off the plot because of the manually set axis scales.

When I developed the bezier code I noticed that excel tries to get
clever when plotted points are off scale. Especially when smooth
curves were turned on. I was expecting that "smooth curves" was
involved here, as well. But it's not.

Brian

--
xlrotor