Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Default Problems searching a database and reporting all occurrences of

Pat, you're welcome. Do go as preferred.
--
Max
Singapore
"Pat" wrote in message
Thanks T. Valko and Max for the advice. I think I figured out how to get
it
to do what I want...

This is the exact code I used (don't know how to put it in generic terms
for
anyone else to understand). I'm an Excel novice, so my method consists of
lot of trial and error until I get it to do what I want. Now I think my
next
step is learning about using Pivot Tables to consolidate data from
different
worksheets into one printable page. I'll post a new question if I run
into
more problems...

=IF(ROWS(R$6:R6)<=COUNTIF('SQ 1'!$N$5:$N$29,$P$4),INDEX('SQ
1'!$D$5:$D$29,SMALL(IF('SQ 1'!$N$5:$N$29=$P$4,ROW('SQ
1'!$N$5:$N$29)-ROW('SQ
1'!$N$5)+1),ROWS('SQ 1'!AK$5:AK5))),"")

Again, thanks for the help... you definitely got me thinking on the right
track.

--
Pat Matak