Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default can excel populate fields in one worksheet to another?

If you want the entry made in Sheet1 cell A1 to also appear in Sheet2 cell
A20, enter this formula in Sheet2 cell A20:

=IF(Sheet1!A1="","",Sheet1!A1)

Biff

"AngelaD" wrote in message
My boss wants me to create a form in either Excel or Access. He first
wanted
Excel because most people have excel on their computer. But I said Access
because I thought it was easier. Anyway, he wants me to create a form.
There
are multiple forms for different purposes but sometimes require redundant
information. How can you populate fields in one worksheet and have it
updated
also in another worksheet (within the same workbook)? Would this be easier
do in Access?
Help is much appreciated!
Angela