Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
L F Weiss L F Weiss is offline

Default Modify scale for lables on the X-axis of a scatter plot from Pivo

I have the same problem, except I'm using a line chart. Does anyone have any
suggestions on how to increase the space between the x-axis category lables?

Thanks!

"Sandy" wrote:

Modify scale for lables on the X-axis of a scatter plot from Pivot data

I need to increase the gap between my labels on the X axis in a scatter
plot. They are too close and I can not read the labels unless i make them 4pt
and zoom in to 200%. There are about 200 points on the X axis at .2
increments. I would like to be able to have labels for whole numbers only.

I can not use a fixed set of values by generating a dummy X-axis since the
range changes as I apply the different filters.

Any ideas?

thanks!
Sandy