Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] will.summers@alcatel.com is offline

Default Using Code to show all pivot items

I have a pivot table called "Relationship" contained within the
worksheet "Relationship Table" which contains a column field called
"Order No" where individual pivot items for this column can be hidden.
I am trying to write code to automatically show all of the pivot items.
When I use the following ShowAllItems command nothing happens. Why?

ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("Relationship
tables").PivotTables("Relationship").PivotFields(" Order
No").ShowAllItems = True

I have also tried to use the following statement in an array to set
each item to visible but that causes me to get the "Run-time error
'1004' Unable to set property of the Pivot Item class" error. What is
really frustrating is that I can use this statement to set the pivot
item visible to false but not to true.

ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("Relationship
tables").PivotTables("Relationship").PivotFields(" Order
No")..PivotItems(i).Visible = True

Any help given would be greatly appreciated.