driller2 driller2 is offline
Junior Member

Cool

without farther formula

at the Journal entry page, select column header with "code",
on menu
DataFilterAutofilter [choose the "code" number (e.g. 3)]
select all the cells from the corner header [left of A header]
right click mouse copy
go to next "page" on A1.
right click mouse paste
remove columns you dont need.

you may need dynamic formula inside the progress account page if you requires daily updates for presentation, yet, you have to be careful not to insert any row of entry in between the previously established Journal entry page.

Another column with [ifs] series lookup code may be needed within the "Journal entry page" .

happy holidays hohoho
driller2
:)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
I want some scattered rows of data that are uniquely identified by a number
(example 3), in a cell in their row. Using an IF function, I want to move
the data to another page, then have it all move up to fill the first open
row. Is this possible. I know how to get the IF part done. But not the
close up the spaces part. For example

Journal entry page
date vendor item amount code

11/30 progress elec 75 .00 3
12/1 taylors supplies 32.90 2
12/29 progress elec 44.00 3

Progress account page (this is how it brings it now, with a space)

Date Item Amt
11/30 elec 75.00
I want to eliminate this space and have the data move up automatically.
12/29 elec 44.00

Is this possible?