Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Squeaky Squeaky is offline

Default Combo Box Properties

I have a few questions. I have a control toolbox combo box that displays
certain information. Whatever is selected creates a 2nd list that I display
in a 2nd combo box. If I select an item in my first list, then select say,
the 4th item in my second list, if I go back to the first combo box and
select a different item the 2nd box either will not update, or it will stay
on the 4th row of the new list. I have to manually select the drop down and
then click on a selection every time I choose a new item in Box 1. I have
seen previous postings that say you can set a default in the DEFAULT VALUE
FIELD but I cannot find this entry in the properties of the combo box. I have
also seen postings on auto-sizing the 2nd list by a formula in the ROW
SOURCE. again, I cannot find this entry. I use Excel 2000.
Lastly, is there a place where I can find info for each entry in the Combo
Box properties to understand what each entry does?

Thanks,
Squeaky