Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How to I make sure that my workbook always opens with a desired sh

Let's say you sheetname is shariq. Put the following macro in ThisWorkBook
code:

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Worksheets("shariq").Activate
End Sub

Whenever the workbook is opened, that sheet will be activated.
--
Gary's Student

"Shariq" wrote:

Hi!
I've got a problem. I want to make sure that everytime I open a workbook, to
make it open always with the same page/sheet I want, because normally it will
open the sheet you were working on last.(before you closed it).
so please if someone can help me.