Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Govier Roger Govier is offline

Default move rows of data seperated in a sheet to a sheet with no separat

Hi Lynn

One way
Select columns A:C
DataSortColumnAAscending
All the blank rows will "fall" to the bottom of the list.
--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Lynn" <Lynn @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
I want some scattered rows of data that are uniquely identified by a
number
(example 3), in a cell in their row. Using an IF function, I want to
move
the data to another page, then have it all move up to fill the first
open
row. Is this possible. I know how to get the IF part done. But not
the
close up the spaces part. For example

Journal entry page
date vendor item amount
code

11/30 progress elec 75 .00
3
12/1 taylors supplies 32.90
2
12/29 progress elec 44.00
3

Progress account page (this is how it brings it now, with a space)

Date Item Amt
11/30 elec 75.00
I want to eliminate this space and have the data move up
automatically.
12/29 elec 44.00

Is this possible?