Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default delete rows using macro

The "and so on" always seems to pose problems with answering a question such as
this.

How many words could there be and where would they generally be located?

If headings, perhaps just clear contents on a particular row or range or delete
that row entirely.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 17:02:51 -0500, nospam
wrote:

Hi all,

Can someone tell me what code to put in my macro to enable it to delete
any cell on Sheet1 containing "Word1" "Word2" "Word3" and so on?

When I copy data from our website into excel it contains headings that I
have to delete manually before doing my macro. The headings vary from
day to day so I need to be able to have the macro search for and delete
any or all of them.

Thanks