brupub

Default Help solve a Circular Reference

I have a complex workbook containing 150 worksheets. I am trying to record a
macro to reset all of the pages at once. I can clear all information, copy
information needed to another cell but when I try to update the dates (from
the last date to a new date) I receive a circular reference error. When I
change the calculation to 2X max I remove the circular reference, but it then
will not save. With 1x max only half of the dates are updated, with 3x max,
the calculations go on twice more. Example:
Cell A4 in worksheet one has a simple inputted date ie: 02/15/2005, cell F47
then is the end date 3 months later. If I write in the macro to update A4 to
F47+1, I receive the circular reference. In all of the other worksheets, cell
A4 is hyperlinked back to cell A4, worksheet 1. The rest of my "update" macro
works.
Any thoughts and/or remedies?