Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Bubble chart or something similar

You could use a grid like this:

X Y Bubble
1 1 15%
1 2 0%
1 3 35%
1 4 50%
2 1 22%
etc.

Make a bubble chart, then make some arbitrary axis labels (and hide the
regular axes) as described he

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ArbitraryAxis.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"smaruzzi" wrote in message
I have a table where columns represents markets, and rows different
categories. Values are % calculated on the total by each market. I'd like
create a graphical representation where categories appear on the Y axis,
and
market names on the X azis. Values should be a visual representation of
each
%. The overall look should be a table with bubbles of different sizes
(total
by column is 100%).
Seems easy, but so far I haven't been able to create it.

Thanks, Stefano

Market A Market B Market n
Cat A 15% 22% ...
Cat B 0% 13% ...