Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Andrew Andrew is offline

Default Window Menu is empty

Thanks, Nick! That worked perfectly!

"Nick Hodge" wrote:

Andrew

You'll loose any customisations, but try Right-Clicking on a
toolbar,selecting customise and then select Worksheet menu bar (bottom of
list) and select reset and yes

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Andrew" wrote in message
I am using Excel 2003 (Professional) and when I go in and try to use the
Window drop-down menu, all it gives me is a selection with the name of the
document. All other options are missing (Hide, Unhide, Freeze Panes,
Split
Panes, etc.). And no, it doesn't have the usual double arrows used to
expand
the menu. All that is available is the one choice. I've tried it on
several
documents, including a brand new blank spreadsheet. I have found a
work-around for now (adding a "freeze panes" button to my toolbars), but
would appreciate any input as to how I might get my menu back. Thanks in
advance!