Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ankur ankur is offline

Default new window settings

Hi Boriss,

You may very well use a small macro..

Private Sub Worksheet_Activate()
ActiveWindow.Zoom = 75
End Sub

Put this code in the sheet which you want to operate on.

Regards
Ankur
www.xlmacros.com
Moderator at : www.smartxl.com

BorisS wrote:

Is there any way to make a new window of an active workbook come up with the
same settings as the one I have already open? I always get very frustrated
when I set my view settings to 75%, panes frozen, etc., and then want to open
a new window, only to find that all that is erased, and I am at a dull,
half-stupid version of the model I'm working with. Any non-macro approach,
or something that is a simple macro, but will run on its own at this event
trigger?
--
Boris