Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
hill0821 hill0821 is offline

Default File & Help only active menu items

One of our users has caused Excel 2003 to only have menu items File and Help
active all the other menu items are grayed out. We've rebooted, run detect &
repair and we've searched Google but have not found anything helpful. This
happens on old as well as new spreadsheets. Currently he's running Excel in
safe mode (Excel.exe /s). Next I'm planning on uninstalling all of Office
2003 and stripping Office out of the registry after that. I'd rather not,
any suggestions to fix the grayed out menu items?
--
Dave