Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Spidey Spidey is offline

Default seeing the Chart Series Formula

The 'man' himself! As usual...user error. I was selecting everything on the
chart (except what I need to), and I was looking for the 'series formula'
within source data wizard. I ran your Macro's and the work great! Both I
and my fingers thank you, as I have a good deal of updating to do.

Thanks,
Again

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Is the formula bar visible? If not, go to Tools menu Options View tab,
check the Formula Bar box in the top row of boxes.

Have you selected a series? Single click right on the plotted series.

Version shouldn't matter. It's worked as long as I can remember (before '97,
probably before 5/95), and aside from some monkey business during the 2007
Beta, it works in 2007.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Spidey" wrote in message
Hello all:
I am running Excel '02.

I've been trying to use the information on Jon Peltier's website as it
relates to updating embedded charts using his Macros and "chart series
Formula." However, I have continuously failed when I try to view the
"chart
series" in the formula bar. In some of the examples on his web page
(Http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ChgSrsFmla.html ) the "chart series"
is
visable in the formula bar.

I must be missing something? Help please?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Mike