Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default seeing the Chart Series Formula

Is the formula bar visible? If not, go to Tools menu Options View tab,
check the Formula Bar box in the top row of boxes.

Have you selected a series? Single click right on the plotted series.

Version shouldn't matter. It's worked as long as I can remember (before '97,
probably before 5/95), and aside from some monkey business during the 2007
Beta, it works in 2007.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Spidey" wrote in message
Hello all:
I am running Excel '02.

I've been trying to use the information on Jon Peltier's website as it
relates to updating embedded charts using his Macros and "chart series
Formula." However, I have continuously failed when I try to view the
"chart
series" in the formula bar. In some of the examples on his web page
(Http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ChgSrsFmla.html ) the "chart series"
is
visable in the formula bar.

I must be missing something? Help please?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Mike