Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
[email protected] joecue@gmail.com is offline

Default Copying Row Data to Specific Worksheet

I have an excel file that a running summary as the first sheet.
Subsquent sheets are named by the client name which is in the B column
of the first sheet. I would like a formula or macro even, to go
through the first sheet and link the info for each client to their
specific sheet. There are 3 different columns on the first sheet that
correspond to 3 columns on the client's sheet.

Things have been so busy that I've only been able to keep the summary
sheet up to date, while the client sheets are used for running totals
of hours spent with each client for billing purposes. I need to update
the client sheets so I can process invoices.

I have looked through the group and have not found what I need, I have
found the offset function as well as the match function, but I'm not
certain how to make them work exactly.

Any help would be appreciated.