Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Paul B Paul B is offline

Default How do I chg the text size in my validation drop down box?

tmeloff, there is no way to do it from Excel, but have a look here for a
workaround

http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Font

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"tmeloff" wrote in message
When I pull down the validation drop down box, the text selections are too
small to read. I've tried changing the font size in the source, and in the
box itself, but it doesn't affect the size of the text inside the

selection
box.