Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Lauren Giles Lauren Giles is offline

Default on my new excel there is no save as choice

Click "File" as usual, and leave your cursor there. Save As might be hidden,
and *may* drop down after a couple seconds. Newer versions of Excel and Word
and the like "hide" icons that aren't used as often.

Hopefully that's the problem

"Badger Brock" wrote:

I have recently down loaded a new microsoft office programme obtained through
my University on their license. I set up a template document in Excel, but
when I tried to download there is no 'save as function' only 'save', which
saves it back to the template.

Any suggestions?