Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
MarkS MarkS is offline

Default graph a normal distribution with skew and kurtosis

This is what I know
Min -5.83% -5.83% -3.88%
Avg 0.10% -0.41% -0.17%
Max 5.84% 2.17% 1.92%
Std Dev 1.86% 1.45% 1.43%
Skew 0.2621 -2.4322 -0.8981
Kurt 3.0580 9.6449 0.8925

"David Biddulph" wrote:

Your subject line talks of a normal distribution, in which case presumably
your skew is zero and kurtosis is 3? If not, you presumably don't have a
normal distribution? Similarly if you have a normal distribution your max
and min are at plus and minus infinity?
--
David Biddulph

"MarkS" wrote in message
I know the mean, max, min, standard deviation, skew and kurtosis.

I need to plot a graph with this data and I have got as far as using
NORMDIST to create the normal distribution curve. How do I add in the skew
and kurtosis

Thanks