Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Bob is offline

Default Counting # of cells containing an apostrophe

Ron,
The morefunc.xll add-in works great! Using the XLM.GET.CELL function tells
me that I have 100+ instances of an apostrophe in my worksheet! But when I
try to go find them using Excel's Find command, I can't find any. As the
search criteria, I used "'" (double quotes, apostrophe, double quotes). Can
you advise me as to what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks again.
Bob

"Ron Rosenfeld" wrote:

On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 20:33:01 -0800, Bob wrote:

Ron,
Thanks! I prefer to use a function that returns an array, so I will
download Longre's free morefunc.xll add-in and try it out. Thanks again for
your help.
Bob

You're welcome. Let me know if it does what you want.
--ron