Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mick Mick is offline

Default Listing data based on a referneced criteria

Dear all especially Peo & Max
Sorry for the delay in responding, just to confirm the formulas posted
worked very well, in fact excellent.

Many many thanks for your time and assistance.
Mick

"Mick" wrote in message
I am trying to identify what function(s) to use to give me the data listed
in column B if column E, I & S meets my criteria.
e.g if column E = "NAME" and column I = "Batch 1" and column S = "No",
then return the entry in column B.

so on a different worksheet I would have a list of places that met the
criteria.

Any thoughts or has anyone done anything sinilar?

Many thanks
Mick