driller2 driller2 is offline
Junior Member

Cool

oopss, i got confused, when i view the decimal places of the result, it is more than 2....it seems this do not work out...hope we have another solution..:) thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Fishlock
Hi Romelsb,

I think this should work:

=SUMPRODUCT(ROUND(A1:A100,2),ROUND(B1:B100,2))
--
Hope this helps
Martin Fishlock

"driller2" wrote:

I have two columns (e.g. a1:a100 and b1:b100) filled numeric values and
i need the sumproduct of the two columns of data, considering that it
will only read or sum the value up to 2 decimal places of each product
in every row....

can anyone help me out with this with a single formula.

any of your suggestion is requested.

thanks
romelsb :)

--