Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default re businesscards

I attributed my "discovery" to Biff instead of you.

(My discovery was to read one of your posts!)

(But it (my memory) came back after a little bit--it was a painful process,
though.)

ps. You may want to look at xdrive.com for your personal backups.

Max wrote:

Did somebody call ?? <g Yes, I've used savefile.com regularly for more
than a year now. The site's ok, albeit it had quite a hiccup a couple of
months back -- during a change of servers -- where all my archived files and
stats were unfortunately wiped out. Things seem to have stabilized since
though, and I'm still using it for my archives.
--
Max
Singapore
"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
And it could have been Max from Singapore--I don't remember who, I just
remember
that I stole it from someone.

--

Dave Peterson